26 June 2013

The Paper Shelter Buttons and/or Brads Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

It's the start of a brand new challenge over at The Paper Shelter.  Our challenge this week is Buttons and/or Brads.

I do not know why, but for some unknown reason it seems I never use either on my cards, so this challenge was something I needed to get me out of a rut and start using some....I started with brads....I am working on it!!

As always the prize up for grabs is very generous.  Here is the details:


If you play along with a Paper Shelter Image or Digital Papers, and you are the lucky winner, you get a $30 Gift Certificate!!  Do you know how many stamps you can buy with that!  But of course you may use any image!  Then the prize is 3 Digital Images of your choice!


I used Arabian Spell:


She was colored with Copics



I would like to enter into the following challenges:


xxx

3 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I love this stamp! I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not going to say anything but..... Please check the requirements for the current Craft-Room Challenge, you have used oranges skin tones browns and pinks here all of which are outside the allowed pallet for our challenge Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous image Wendy. Fantastic colouring and layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!