06 March 2013

The Paper Shelter - Punches and Die Cuts


Hiya Peeps!

The Paper Shelter's brand new challenge has just started!!  What is the theme this week?  The theme is Punches and Die Cuts!  This is a super fun and easy challenge!  

What is the prize we are offering??

If you play along with a Paper Shelter Image or Digital Papers, and you are the lucky winner, you get a $30 Gift Certificate!!  Do you know how many stamps you can buy with that!  But of course you may use any image!  Then the prize is 3 Digital Images of your choice!


For my card I used The Lovely Ballerina


She was colored with Copics


And here is my card


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


That's it from me

Hugs,
Wendy

9 comments:

  1. So sweet,
    love the image and lace is fab.
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Wendy this is just stunning, I love your card design and layout, the lace looks gorgeous as does your image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy this is stunning, I love your colour choice and your colouring is gorgeous, the bling adds the perfect touch. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful! love the colours and that lace is beyond gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wendy, this card is outstanding! Incredible beautiful!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! I'm loving the colors you used. Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Wendy. Love all the details and that MB die peeping out from behind the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely looking card Wendy. The design is fabby and so is your colouring. A perfect card. I'm so glad you stayed on the team. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wendy this is soooo gorgeous. Just love the colours and design.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!