17 August 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Big on Birthday's/Sketch Challenge

Hiya Peeps!

It's time for another challenge over at The Pixie Cottage!

This week our brand new challenge is Big on Birthday's and or a sketch challenge!  So if you're big on sketches... or big on birthday's, this challenge will be right up your alley!

I had super fun making this card.  I had just received my new Tim Holtz Rosette die, and couldn't wait to play with it!

Here is the sketch:


and here is my card:


So please come join in on the fun!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy


4 comments:

  1. Wendy what a totally fun card!! The dp is so perfect with the flamingo and the cool little fan flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is really lovely! Love the papers and those rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheee, what a fun card! Great coloring, and I love how you threaded the ribbon through the lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!