06 July 2011

The Pixie Cottage - Wet and Wild/Sketch Challenge!

Hiya Peeps!

We have started another challenge over at The Pixie Cottage.  Our Sketch Challenge/ Theme challenge is Wet and Wild.  This week I followed the sketch!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


At first glance it looks like the card is upside down....but look carefully, the cat is hanging on for dear life!  This beautiful image name is : Unruly Broomstick by ARTish, and is available HERE

Thank you so much for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. How super fun. Love your choice this week, it made me smile.
    Hugs
    Tanay

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear!!!
    Such a cute card!! I love this image, I find it so funny!!! =)
    and I like the flowers you made...
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!