24 July 2011

And yet another Sundays with Crissy DT tryout card!

Hiya Peeps,

My Parents in law have lost a dear cousin of theirs this past week.  They will be attending his funeral this week and have requested that I make them a "Deepest Sympathy" card.  I have used Gracie before in making a Sympathy card.  When I look at this little girl, innocence radiates out of her, carrying over the sympathy as sincere and honest as one could be.  My thoughts are with his family who has truly lost a lovely, honest and sincere husband, father and friend.  

Here is my card:




This will most likely be the last card for Crissy's DT tryout!  I have created 4 cards for the tryout, and although NOT nearly as many as some of the other girls, I do hope I will be considered!  Thank you for the chance to try out Crissy!

I am also entering this card into :                  Sunday's with Crissy - Distress challenge (I have added a close up of the cards edges, which has all been disstressed with a distressing tool)

Thank you for looking,

Hugs,
Wendy


2 comments:

  1. So glad Gracie will be coming to comfort your in laws at this time. Sad too. Sorry for your family's loss. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy~~ very sweet and innocent indeed. Love the black and white and my sympathy's are with your in-laws loss. Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy ;)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!