18 June 2011

I love you!

Hiya Peeps!

I know I always rant and rave over how super cute all Elisabeth's images are!, but seriously! don't you do the same??


For my post today, I decided to use I love you this much from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection. I used DP from a local Scrapbook Company called Fab Scraps, Lace was bought at a local shop that sells everything, I used spellbinder, my own digi tag, gold brads and Copics.





Colors used to color her, R81, R00, R0000, Y21, Y11, Y0000, C7, C5, C3.





Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. awww, thank you Wendy!
    Love you this much too!
    ;D
    Zee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is gorgeous. LOve your colouring on this and the digi is beautiful!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy love this card it's beautiful image is a sweetie aswell
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image, great colouring, looks great, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic. I love your colouring and choice of image.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cute fairy in her yellow outfir Very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!