27 April 2011

Tilda on an outing!

Hi Peeps!!

So up in the North Hemisphere spring has "sprung".  Here in the Southern Hemisphere, everything is going to sleep, and the chill has already crept in!  Today was truly a miserable day.  The wind was icy and blowing really hard.  So even though the sun was actually shining... something I hadn't seen in at least 2 weeks, it meant nothing!  Tonight's a whopping 1 degree or 33.8F.  It's getting cold, and it's happening fast!  I'm talking weather issues, 'cause I'm sitting here, cold, and just too lazy to get up and get something warm to wear.  Such is life!

This morning I browsed through all my digi's, and again, and then through my stamps, and I simply couldn't decide which one I was in the mood for.  So I did a search for digi's and coloring pages, and still came up empty.  Then I decided I was going to use Butterfly dress Tilda - AGAIN.  She's new, so....  

I made masks so I could stamp the fungi, and ended up making the wrong mask.  Made 2 fungi masks instead of a Tilda mask.  Figured out what I was doing, and corrected my mistake.  I'm a bit loopy today.  I blame the holidays... and weather! After stamping, I started coloring her dress, then the fungi, and then somewhere down the line, colored a hole background.  When I was done it was like one of those moments where you fazed out for a moment, and then when your back, you did something and you don't know how/what/when/where!  Does that make sense???!!!

Anyhow!  Here's my card:



And here is a close up of the stamped image:


Copics used:
E11, E00, E000, R20 Skin
G19, G28, G21, G00 Grass and rose leaves
E09, E07, E04, E18, E35 Shoes
R85, R81, V12, V15 Flowers
E57, E21, E51 Basket
W3, E33, E35, E25, E77 Fungi
E37, E33, E31, E50 Hair
R000, R81, R85, R89 Dress
B000, B0000 Highlight and sky

I am entering into the following challenges:
1.  7 Kids Challenge blog - May Flowers
2.  Inky Impressions - Flourish & Faux
3.  Stampavie and more - Pearls
4.  Your next Stamp - So Charming
5.  Tiddly Inks - May Flowers
6.  Top Tip Tuesday - Square challenge (Card is square)
7.  Pixie Dust - Spring forward
8.  Aud Sentiments - Anything goes + DT call
9.  Craft your Passion - Show us your layers
10.  Creative card crew - Child's play
11.  Scrap Creations - Flowers
12.  Party time Tuesday - Anything goes

That's it!  Thanks for looking.  

Hugs,
Wendy

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card Wendy! Love your flowers and your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for participating in the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Good luck.
    Lisa - Inky Impressions DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong using a Tilda image! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Your flowers are awesome!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, love the colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is lovely.. what bold colours!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Such a beautiful card!! I adore your coloring and the pretty design!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely card!!! This Tilda is so swet.
    Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just so darn cute! I love the colors you used and the way in which you accented the whole thing with these layered flowers, lovely work! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Impressions Challenge! I hope to see you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely DARLING!!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with corgeous colours and details :)

    Thanks for joining at Inky Impressions Challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions for the Flourish and Faux challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!