03 April 2011

MIL Card!

Hello Everybody!!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was great!  Went shopping, got some new stash and made some cards!  End to a perfect week!  

Today is my MIL birthday.  I made this card for her.  When I saw this image, I just knew I was going to use it for the next card I made her.  My hubby loved the image as well and said she would just love it!!  You can get this wonderful image from Tiddly inks!

Here's the card :


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

1.  Southern Girls Challenge - Add an animal
2.  Stamp Something - Digi Day
3.  Tiddly Inks - Red White Black Birthday
4.  Fairy Tale Challenge blog - Happy Birthday
5.  Fun at Fairy Knoll - Whatever!
6.  Phindy's Place - Make us smile
7.  Bugaboo Stamps - Anything goes
8.  Marks Finest papers - Feature any animal

Thank you all for looking!

Hugs
Wendy

16 comments:

  1. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome!!! Love the big Tiddly cow for sure! The flowers are a gorgeous addition and I love the white trim too!! I'm sure your MIL will love it too! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoochie looks so cute!! I love how you embellished the number!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at TI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!!!
    Thanks for sharing with Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG....Love that image! So beautifully done. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge. Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card and that cow with her big lips sure did make me smile. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pearly garland! Thanks for joining us at TI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness how hilarious! Thanks so much for playing with us at Phindy’s Place! We appreciate your support!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  10. The image is so funny. I like it.
    And your card is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh its fabulous!!! love how smoochie is snuggled up with those gorgeous flowers and bling!! thank you for joining the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hee hee - too fun! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww- cute! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card makes me giggle! So so ADORABLE! Bet your MIL loves it. and if she doesn't, send it to me. I'll be 57 on the 27th, LOL. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card!! Love south african sentiment (I am dutch, so i think i know what it means lol).

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable and fun....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!