25 April 2011

The Digi Bell's Guest Designer call!

Hi Peeps!!

I was super excited to see The Digi Bell's are having a Guest Design Team call.  Elisabeth's images are just gorgeous, so of course I am going to give it a shot!!

The Sketch I followed:


And my card:



Copics used:

C00, C1, W5, W7 - Cat
G21, G28 - Leaves
YG0000, YG00, YG03 - Cupcake Wrapper
B93, B95, B45 - Jeans
E000, E00, R00 - Skin
RV0000, RV34, R81, R85, V12, V15, BV00, BV000 - Shirt
E31, E37, E50, Y21 - Hair
B0000 - Highlight

Thank you all so much for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. You chose a very sweet image.

    Good Luck with the DT Call.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card!
    Lovely colouring of image.
    Good luck with your DT submission.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful. I love the color pink.
    Stop by my site and collect two blog awards.
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, this is beautiful! The papers and the details are fab with your beautifully colored image.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is Grogeous!!! I love easel cards and this one is so rich and elegant looking ;)
    Just love the lace and lace (crocheted) flower!!!
    Congrats on your GDT position!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!